Energy Drain Out: The Causes
After an exhaustive day at work, or a tiring workout session at the fitness club or long household chores on an off day make people tired and worn out. This is nothing but the energy component of the body drains out- completely and seeks immediate attention for replenishment. There are many causes of energy drain out as listed below:
• Iron Deficiency- If someone feels fatigue, lethargic and morose; it is the sign of lack of iron in body
• Skipping Breakfast- Breakfast being the first meal of the day is an important source of energy as a balanced breakfast has protein, vitamin, minerals and calcium in right proportion. Skipping breakfast deprives the body from all essentials; hence a vivid drop in energy quotient.
• Lack of Fluids- Low and insufficient intake of water and other fluids may cause energy exhaustion as fluid deficiency leads to thickening of blood and slowing of oxygen exchange process.
• Lack of Sleep:Deprivation from 6-8 hours of sleep in a day surely cause energy draining, as that time is required to replenish the vital constituents of the body.
• Vitamin B Deficiency- Insufficiency of vitamin D results in energy level drop and vitamin supplements are required in accurate dosages for rise in the energy graph.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex; collectively B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 are essential vitamins for energy.These vitamins play an essential part in keeping the body up and active
These indispensablevitaminsaid totransformthe food into energy, allowing us to stay vitalised all through the day. Each vitamin in the B complex family has its own specific plusses for health betterment.
B1 or Thiamine helps the body to produce cells and helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Hence it is called anti-stress vitamin. B1 helps to breakdown simple
Share and Enjoy